The liver function is so crucial to excellent health for a number of reasons; but mostly because everything you consume requires your liver to aid in its digestion. If you take a pill, your liver is breaking it down; if you have a cup of coffee- same process. Imagine everything you consume puts your liver to work within minutes; a pretty important organ one would think! For only weighing a few pounds, it can make or break a patient’s overall health if not properly maintained.
You shouldn’t ignore these warning signs, which may indicate that your liver isn’t functioning properly:
- Chronic fatigue
- Anxiety and depression
- Improper digestion
- Chronic muscle and joint pain
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Gasses, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Increased weight
The above-mentioned symptoms are just a few that can happen if your liver isn’t functioning properly. For some people, it is difficult to lose weight even though they exercise a lot and eat healthy food. This can also lead to liver problems. However you must be questioning, what is the thing you should to in order to improve your liver’s function? First of all, take care of what you eat. Second, make some important lifestyle developments which affect your liver’s function.
The following tips and tricks will improve the liver’s health:
- Drink enough water
- Avoid processed food and eat more organic food, that doesn’t contain much sodium or other toxic substances.
- Try to go on a balanced diet that includes whole food, animal and plant protein, grains, fermented food, healthy fats, nuts, and seeds.
- Eliminate inflammatory vegetable oil such as corn, canola, soybeans, vegetable oil cottonseed, sunflower etc.
- Consume healthy fats as much as possible.
- Eliminate refined sugars from your diet
- Eat plenty of dietary fiber: whole foods, chia seeds, artichokes, avocados, broccoli and Brussels sprouts, etc.
- You should reduce the fructose consumption to 20 gr per day
- Increase the consumption of green leafy vegetables, because they are rich in magnesium, folate, Vitamin C and Vitamin B
- Limit or eliminate alcohol consumption
- Include sources of animal and vegetable amino acids: chicken, eggs, raw spinach, parsley, cabbage, beets, etc.
- Consume food that contains sulfur, such as eggs, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, garlic, onion, asparagus, kale, etc.
Drink Green Tea Every Day
You can also use green tea to treat this fatty liver disease. How this works – well, the green tea acts as an antioxidant and it also reduces inflammation, preventing the accumulation of fat in the central organ in the organism. This super healthy tea will cleanse your liver and improve its health. This means that you should drink green tea every day!
Milk thistle and burdock for cleansing the liver
First, you should know that there are more than 10,000 recently published papers, which show that milk thistle, both silymarin, and silybin, reduces the inflammation and oxidative stress of fatty liver disease! Many experts think that milk thistle is the best liver cleanser because it contains silymarin, which stimulates the regeneration of damaged cells of that organ while protecting the healthy ones. It is used in the treatment of alcoholics as well as fatty liver caused by other factors.
How to make the best milk thistle tea – just add ½ teaspoon of milk thistle seeds into a 2 dl cold water. Bring the water to boil, and let it sit for half an hour! After that, you need to strain it and drink this tea before lunch.
The medical experts also say that dandelion root stimulates the liver detoxification process, and it also regenerates the damaged cells! This super healthy ingredient is extremely useful and beneficial for treating this health problem. How to make the best and most effective dandelion root tea – first, you should ground dry dandelion root! Then, you should add 2 tbs. of this powder in a cup of boiling water! You should drink this tea 3 time a day!
You should also know that this homemade whey treatment is also very effective at treating fatty liver disease. And it’s very simple – you just have to drink 0.5 to 1 liter of whey – every day! And make sure you use this treatment for at least a month to recover this vital organ. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and take care!
When to see a doctor
Acute liver failure can develop quickly in an otherwise healthy person, and it is life-threatening. If you or someone you know suddenly develops a yellowing of the eyes or skin; tenderness in the upper abdomen; or any unusual changes in mental state, personality or behavior, seek medical attention right away.
In general, your liver is very important for your health. So, take good care of it, eat the right food and improve your lifestyle.
Don’t forget to SHARE and help your friends and family.
Watch the video!