- 5 -6 Swiss Chard leaves, whole or chopped
- 6 -8 zucchini, sliced with seeds removed
- 4 -6 heirloom pear tomatoes, whole
- 2 eggs, fried over-easy
- 2 -4 red or Spanish onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries, whole
- 1/4 cup apple, cut shoestring style
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, homemade
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Pulse in a food processor two slices of rustic white bread until you get fine breadcrumbs. Using a skillet over medium heat add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. When olive oil is hot, add bread crumbs a little at a time until all of the breadcrumbs are coated with olive oil. Stir bread crumbs until toasted. Add Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste. Pour contents into a bowl and set aside.
- On a serving platter arrange Swiss Chard leaves.
- Add red onion, zucchini, tomatoes, blueberries and apples.
- Top with fried eggs, toasted bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
Source : allrecipes.Com