|2 large sweet potato, peeled or unpeeled, cut into 4-inch long and 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick fries|
|2 tbsp olive oil, or more as needed|
|1 tsp paprika|
|1⁄2 tsp chili powder|
|1⁄2 tsp ground coriander|
|1 rock salt, coarsely ground|
|1 avocado dip, recipe follows|
|1 avocado, see Cook’s Note*|
|1⁄3 cup mayonnaise|
|1⁄3 cup cream cheese|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped|
|2 scallion, white and light green part only, chopped|
|1 lime, juiced|
|1 black pepper, freshly ground|
|1 black pepper, freshly ground, to taste|
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with olive oil until the sweet potatoes are coated. Add the paprika, chili powder, coriander, salt, and pepper; toss to distribute evenly.
- Arrange the coated fries in a single layer on the prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes on the lower rack until the sweet potatoes soften. Transfer the pan to the upper rack of the oven and bake 10 minutes longer, until fries are crispy. Serve with Avocado Dip.
- Avocado Dip: Place the avocado, mayonnaise, cream cheese, jalapeno, scallions, and lime juice into a blender or small food processor. Blend for 1 minute or until you have a smooth paste. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve as a dip for the Sweet Potato Oven Fries.
- Avocado Dip: * Cook’s Note: We find that Hass avocados make the smoothest and best tasting Avocado dip.
Source : allrecipes.com