- Serves: Serves 8
- SmartPoints : 4
- 1 avocado, skin and seed removed
- ⅓ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- 1¼ lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- ¾ lb. russet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup black beans (cooked)
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, combine the avocado, yogurt, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, water, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat. Add sweet and russet potatoes and cook until just tender, about 5 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet (preferably cast-iron) set over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the cooked sweet and russet potatoes and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes start to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the black beans, bacon and cilantro.
- Divide between 8 plates and top with each portion with 1 tablespoon of the avocado sauce.
Prep time :17 mins
Cook time :18 mins
Total time :35 mins
Nutritional Info :
Calories 119.9 / Total Fat 3.4g / Saturated Fat 0.8g / Cholesterol 5.2mg / Sodium 318.4mg / Total Carbohydrates 17.9g / Fiber 4.1g / Sugars 2.8g / Protein 5.3g / WW (Old Points) 2 / WW (Points+) 3 SmartPoints : 4
Serving size: ½ cup hash + 1 tbsp sauce Calories: 120 cal Fat: Total Fat 3.4g / Saturated Fat 0.8g