1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. Mace
1/8 tsp. Cardamon
1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes
2 tsp. Sugar Substitute
- Lightly coat a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Position a rack in lower third of oven. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Scrub sweet potatoes well. Rinse and dry completely. Cut sweet potatoes into 3/4-inch dice. Transfer sweet potatoes to prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over sweet potatoes. Sprinkle with spices and sugar substitute. Toss well to coat and place baking sheet on lower rack. .
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until golden on the outside and tender inside. Turn potatoes once during baking.
Nutritional Info :
Per Serving: 102 Calories, 1g Protein, 16g Carbs, 4g Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 2g Fiber, 203mg Sodium
3 Pointsplus, 4 Smartpoints