- 3 lbs pork baby back ribs
- 4 cups apple juice
- ¼-1/2 cup apple cider -OR- apple cider vinegar (see NOTES)
- 1 cup (or amount desired) BBQ sauce
- Remove membrane that covers the underside of the ribs. Cut the slab of ribs in half
- Instant Pot:
- Pour the apple juice into the Instant Pot insert. Add the vinegar. Heat the liquid using the “Saute” function until it steams
- Place the ribs in the pot, meat side down.
- Cover and set to “Meat/Stew” setting for 20-25 minutes.
- After the time is up, let the ribs sit in the pot for 5 minutes, then release the pressure.
- Remove the ribs to a baking dish and slather them on both sides with BBQ sauce
- Place under broiler for about 5 minutes, or until the BBQ sauce is bubbling and starts to caramelize.
- Serve immediately.
- Slow Cooker:
- Add the apple juice and vinegar to the crock pot.
- Place ribs in liquid meat side down.
- Cover and set to low and cook for 8-10 hours, high 5-7 hours (times are approximate so check at the minimum time for doneness).
- Proceed as in Instant Pot directions.
Source : allrecipes.Com