A delicious, moist and fluffy blueberry muffin which takes 1 minute to whip up in the microwave inspired by Starbucks Blueberry muffin!
- 1 T coconut flour
- 1 T almond flour
- 1 T oat flour (omit for paleo version)*
- 2 T granulated sweetener of choice (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch cinnamon
- 1 large egg (can sub for 1 large egg white or 1 flax egg)
- 1 T mashed banana/pumpkin/mashed starch (can sub for 1 T coconut oil OR ghee)
- 1 T + dairy free milk of choice**
- 2-3 T frozen blueberries
For the microwave version
In a small mixing bowl, combine the flours, sweetener, cinnamon and baking powder in mix well.
Add in your egg, mashed banana, dairy free milk and mix until fully incorporated. Fold in the blueberries and ensure there are a few remaining at the top.
Microwave for 50 seconds (or up to 2 minutes, depending on your microwave) and remove. Enjoy immediately.
For the oven version
Pour batter into an oven safe dish and bake at 350 for 12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.