- Two large chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade (salt and pepper and olive oil would also work fine)
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Marinade the chicken breasts in the dressing for a few hours (I actually skipped this step. I just dumped some on right before I cooked them because I was doing it last minute).
- With a large sharp knife, carefully cut the chicken breasts like hot dog buns. Don’t cut all the way through.
- Open the chicken breasts up where you cut them and layer on the remaining ingredients. It’s okay if you can’t fit all of it in, you can just leave some out. Just squish in as much as you can. Stick a couple of toothpicks in near the opening to keep it all together.
- Heat up a pan (I used a cast iron skillet) and sear the meat on both sides. You can lower the heat and continue cooking the meat on the stove until it’s done or, if you’re using a cast iron skillet, you can put the pan in the oven at about 375ºF. You could also just completely cook it in the oven on a baking sheet if you don’t feel like searing it. Just make sure you cook it until the center reaches 165ºF on a thermometer
Source : allrecipes.Com