- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 4 Tb cocoa powder
- 6 drops of liquid stevia (I like this stevia best because it doesn’t seem to have the bitter taste that many of them do.)
- 2 drops of peppermint essential oil (We use Young Living.)
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over low-medium heat.
- Remover from heat and stir in cocoa powder, stevia, and the peppermint essential oil.
- Carefully pour the melted mixture into candy molds. (You could also pour the mixture into a container lined with parchment paper instead and make a long bar of chocolate.)
- Place the chocolate in the freezer and allow to harden. (This will happen very quickly. Ours only took about 10 minutes.)
Source : allrecipes.Com