- 6 potato large
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 tbs cream cheese
- 1 bunch chives finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- STEP 1: Boil potatoes until cooked.
- STEP 2: Cut in half with a sharp knife.
- STEP 3: Scoop out the potato, leaving the skin intact.
- STEP 4: Place potato in a bowl and mash. Add cream cheese, sour cream and the chives.
- STEP 5: Place mixture in the potato skins.
- STEP 6: Sprinkle with cheddar and bake at 180C for approximately 5-10 minutes, until cheese has melted.
Cover with foil if cheese is browning too much and use red cheddar.