- 1 (11) oz package Sister Schubert’s Parker House Style Yeast Rolls
- 1 lb lean ground sirloin
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- olive oil
- 2 tsp steak seasoning (i.e. Montreal or Kansas City)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 12 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- yellow mustard
- 12 dill pickle slices
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Line a standard baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the rolls from the package and allow to thaw on the counter for 20 minutes or until thawed enough to cut. Using a serrated bread knife carefully cut in half. Place the bottom half on the parchment lined pan. Set aside.
- In a large skillet saute the ground sirloin and diced onion together over medium-high heat in a couple of drizzles of olive oil. Add the steak seasoning and garlic salt. Cook until no pink remains, then drain all excess fat from the pan.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce cooking for 1 minute longer. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- To assemble: Brush both bread halves with melted butter. Arrange 6 slices of cheese over the bottom half. Swirl with yellow mustard and ketchup. No measuring just eyeball it.
- Top with the cooked ground beef. Swirl the ground beef with mustard and ketchup.
- Arrange the pickle slices over the ground beef then top with the remaining cheese. Cover with the top half of bread.
- Brush the rolls on all sides with melted butter. Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lay a piece of aluminum foil on top of the rolls.
- Bake for 25 minutes then uncover. Increase the oven temperature to broil and continue to bake until the the top is golden.
- Remove to serving platter. Cut along the perforations and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com