- 1/2 cup non-marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (softened) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, dill, salt and pepper until combined, then stir in artichoke hearts.
- Horizontally cut off the top 1/4 of loaf, then use a spoon or your hands to hollow out the center, making sure to leave 1/2-inch of space on the sides and bottom of loaf.
- Fill bread bowl with the artichoke mixture and top off with remaining parmesan cheese.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy!
Source : Allrecipes.com