- Trifle Ingredients:
- 2 (21 ounce) cans LUCKY LEAF(R) Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling
- 20 sugar cookies, broken
- White chocolate mousse (see instructions below)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping
- White Chocolate Mousse Ingredients:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- To make mousse, beat cream in a bowl until it thickens. Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add chocolate and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped cream mixture.
- Assemble trifle by layering Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling, broken sugar cookies, white chocolate mousse, and whipped topping in a trifle bowl. Top with dollops of whipped cream. Refrigerate until ready to serve.