- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- Make Crumb Topping: In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon together. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or your hands until mixture becomes crumbly. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8-inch springform pan or round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, combine powdered sugar and butter together. Add vanilla and egg. Add milk and lemon juice; beat for 2 minutes.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture, and stir until smooth.
- Spoon half of batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. top with strawberry jam. Spoon remaining batter over strawberry layer. Sprinkle with crumb topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing sides from springform pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
Source : allrecipes.com