To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 (13.25 oz.) box strawberry cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick unsalted butter), melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 (3.4 oz.) box instant banana pudding mix
- 4 cups cold whole milk
- 4 bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, eggs, melted butter and 1 cup milk, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish and bake according to package directions.
- While cake bakes, whisk together pudding mix with 4 cups cold milk.
- Remove cake from oven and use the back of a wooden spoon to make holes 2 inches apart, then pour pudding over cake.
- Place cake in refrigerator to set pudding.
- Once pudding layer has set, top with a thick layer of frozen whipped topping, then top with sliced strawberries and bananas. Slice, serve and enjoy.
Recipe adapted from LambertsLately.com
PLEASE, USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW