- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana (100 grams), sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In food processor, process the strawberries until very finely ground, about 2 minutes, stopping often to scrape the sides and bottom with a rubber spatula.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until very smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape as needed, about 2 more minute.
- Divide among 12 silicone muffin cups, filling them ¾ full. Freeze for 1 hour.
- You can eat these frozen treats with your hands when very frozen, or allow to soften for a few minutes so that they are creamier, and eat them with a spoon.
Nutrition Per Serving