- 3 SmartPoints per single
- 3 Points Plus per single, 2 singles for 5 PP
- Makes 12 oatmeal singles
- Ingredients :
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup skim milk
- 2/3 cup mashed ripe banana
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup diced fresh strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly mist 12 cups in a muffin tin with cooking spray.
Combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg white, egg, banana, milk and vanilla. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until blended together. Stir in the strawberries.
Spoon the oatmeal mixture evenly between the prepared muffin cups. Bake uncovered for 22-25 minutes or until oatmeal is lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Nutritional Info :
101 calories, 20 g carbs, 8 g sugars, 1 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 2 g fiber