- 10 large juicy strawberries, stems removed and sliced into quarters
- 4 cups cold water
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 Lime wheels for decoration
- Wash and clean your strawberries and remove the stems and slice into quarters.
- Place your strawberries into a blender.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar, lime juice, lemon juice, ice, and the cold water to the blender.
- Blend on high for about 30-40 seconds or until the ice is crushed and the strawberries are almost smooth.
- Garnish with a lime and a fresh berry.
Source : allrecipes.com