|16 oz macaroni|
|2 cup skim milk, or 1% milk|
|1⁄4 cup flour|
|3⁄4 tsp salt|
|3⁄4 tsp onion powder|
|1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese|
|1⁄8 tsp hot sauce, or Tabasco|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- While macaroni is cooking, in a large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, flour, salt, onion powder and pepper until blended.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring often until thickened (2 to 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese and hot sauce.
- Toss cooked macaroni with sauce.
- Per serving: 10 SmartPoints; 9 PointsPlus; 7 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.com