|2 tbsp olive oil|
|1 lb flank steak|
|1 tsp kosher salt, divided|
|1 lb cremini or button mushrooms, quartered|
|1 tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|1⁄4 cup heavy cream|
|2 bunch arugula, thick stems removed (about 6 cups)|
|4 scallion, thinly sliced|
|3⁄4 tsp black pepper, divided|
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the steak with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Cook steak to the desired doneness, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, until tender and browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in the vinegar. Remove from heat and stir in the cream.
- Divide the arugula, steak, and mushrooms among plates and sprinkle with the scallions.
Source : allrecipes.com