- ½ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar, or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- 8 new or baby red potatoes
- 1¼ pounds strip steak, trimmed and cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 2 poblano peppers , or 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Combine cilantro, vinegar, sour cream, garlic, chile powder, cumin and ¼ teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place potatoes in a microwave-safe container. Cover and microwave on High until just tender when pierced with a fork, 3 to 3½ minutes.
- Toss the potatoes, steak and pepper pieces with oil and the remaining ¼ teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Thread the potatoes, steak, peppers and onion chunks onto 8 skewers. Grill, turning once or twice, until the steak reaches desired doneness, about 6 minutes for medium. Serve the kebabs with the reserved sauce.
Source : allrecipes.com