- 1 Flank Steak,
- 1½ Cup Rice, cooked (we add a little fajita seasoning in while it’s cooking for more flavor)
- Lettuce, chopped
- Grilled Corn, sliced off the cob
- Sauteed peppers and onions, sliced
- Tortillas, cooked
- Medium Cheddar Cheese, grated
- For the Dressing
- ½ Avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- ¼ Teaspoon Cumin
- Heat a grill to medium high heat and sprinkle salt and pepper on each side of the meat. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes per side, remove from the grill and let rest for 2-3 minutes before slicing thin on the diagonal.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine all of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- To assemble: Sprinkle a little cheese on a tortilla and warm in a skillet until the cheese melts. Place the cheese tortilla in a bowl and top with rice, steak, corn, peppers and onions and lettuce. Drizzle with the dressing !
Source : allrecipes.com