- 12 ounces small pasta shapes such as Orecchiette, 340g
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup heavy cream 80-120ml
- 10 ounces spinach thawed from frozen, 280g
- 1/2 cup peas thawed from frozen, 75g
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese 100g
- Salt pepper and ground nutmeg, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Put the pot back over medium-high heat and add the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil, take off the heat and stir in the peas and cheese. Season to taste before tossing with the pasta.
Source : allrecipes.com