- 6 large whole wheat low carb, high fiber tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory)
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 5 oz fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup reduced fat Mexican style cheese blend, shredded
- Lay 3 tortillas on a flat surface. Divide cheese, mushrooms and spinach evenly over each, then place the remaining 3 tortillas on top.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and toast in the toaster oven until cheese melts and tortillas begin to crisp, flipping over once halfway through. Or, for best results, place in a panini press and cook until cheese is melted and tortilla begins to crisp.
- Cut each quesadilla into eighths, and serve 4 wedges per serving, with condiments of choice.
Source : allrecipes.Com