- 10 slices bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6.5 ounce) container Alouette Garlic and Herbs cheese spread
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided use
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain on a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, mix the spinach, artichoke hearts, Alouette cheese spread, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. Stir in 3/4 of the bacon.
- Scoop mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan cheese and bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top.
- Serve hot with toasted bread slices, tortilla chips, or fresh vegetables.
Source : allrecipes.Com