- sliced cucumber (about 14 slices)
- 1/2 cup (+ a little more) prepared hummus
- 4 hard-boiled Eggland’s Best eggs (see *tips below for perfect hard-boiled eggs)
- Sriracha sauce
- 14 cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Place cucumber slices on your serving platter. Top each slice of cucumber with 2 teaspoons hummus.
- Use an egg slicer to slice your hard-boiled eggs- or slice them thinly with a very sharp knife. Place an egg slice on top of each mound of hummus.
- Drizzle Sriracha sauce on top of each egg slice, and garnish with a cilantro leaf. Serve immediately.
Source : recipegirl.com