Spiced Nuts Party Mix Recipe
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 envelope (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 cups mixed unsalted nuts
- 2 cups roasted unsalted cashews
- 2 cups walnut halves
- 2 cups unblanched whole almonds
- 3 cups bite-size cheese crackers
- 2 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- Ideal Slow Cooker Size: 6 Quart
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, taco seasoning mix, cinnamon and red pepper.
- Add the nuts, cheese crackers and pretzel nuggets to the slow cooker. Drizzl over the butter/spice mixture and then toss well to coat everything as best you can.
- Cook uncovered on LOW for 3 to 4 hours, stirring every 30 minutes, until the nuts are toasted. Turn off slow cooker and enjoy wam or spread out onto cookie sheets to cool and then store in an airtight container
Source : allrecipes.Com