How To Make Special Lechon/Litson Sauce Easily Recipe
Ingredients we need:
- 1/2 kg pork liver
- 2 cups water or more
- 1/3 cup onions, minced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp lard to saute the onions and garlic
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs (toasted and crumbled)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- salt to taste
Step by Step Cooking Procedures:
1. Broil the pork liver until it’s half done, then grind or chop very finely.
2. Add water and squeeze the extract through a cheesecloth/regular strainer will do.
3. Mix the liver extract with the sauteed onions and browned garlic, powdered crumbs, vinegar, sugar and salt.
4. Simmer in a pan over medium heat until thick and the liver is thoroughly cooked.
5. Add the ground pepper last.
6. Viola! You’re done so grabbed that Lechon and start dipping.
Recipe of Chef Juan Gfx