- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Biscuit Dough Crust
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 pound ground breakfast sausage
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spread softened butter along in the inside of a medium (12-inch) skillet. Set aside.
- Stir together self-rising flour and heavy cream in a medium mixing bowl until just combined. Press the dough into the bottom of the skillet and about 2-inches up the sides of the skillet. Set aside.
- In another medium skillet set over medium heat, crumble and brown the ground breakfast sausage, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Using a slotted spoon, remove the browned sausage from the skillet and sprinkle onto the biscuit dough.Top the sausage with the cheddar cheese.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper and pour the mixture over the cheese.
- Place the skillet into the oven and bake until the eggs are set the breakfast pizza is golden brown on top, about 20 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.Com