- 1 1/2 lbs chicken
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- For gravy: 3 tablespoons butter, 5 tablespoons flour, 2 cups chicken broth, salt and pepper to taste
- Tenderize chicken by placing each piece between a layer of saran wrap and lightly pounding until chicken is about 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare the breading by putting the four, eggs, and cornflakes into separate bowls. Add paprika, salt, and pepper to the flour and mix. Dip the chicken first into flour, then into egg, and finally into corn flakes.
- In a large pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, and add 1/3 of the prepared chicken. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes each side. Remove crumbs from pan and repeat.
- For the gravy: melt butter in a medium saucepan. And flour and stir. Slowly add broth, salt, and pepper, stirring until mixture thickens.
- Serve up hot!
Source : allrecipes.com