- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- ⅔ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups confectioners sugar, for coating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick silicon baking mat. Set aside
- Cream together the butter and confectioners sugar until creamy and fluffy.
- Fold in the salt, cornstarch and flour until combined.
- Add the pecans and cranberries to the dough and fold until combined.
- Scoop 1.5-2 tablespoons of cookie dough using a medium cookie scoop onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly golden.
- Allow the snowball cookies to cool for 2 minutes, then coat in the confectioners sugar and place onto a cooling rack to cool. Repeat until all have been coated.
- Place each snowball again into the confectioners sugar and place them in an airtight container.
Source : allrecipes.Com