Once You Pop One Of These, You Won’t Be Able To Stop
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ tespoon salt
- ¼ cup milk(room temperature)
- ¼ cup plain yogurt (room temperature)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoon butter (melted)vegetable oil (for frying)
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 box of instant vanilla JELLO
- 4oz. white chocolate
- Combine ⅔ cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together milk, plain yogurt, sugar and melted butter. Stir in dry ingredients and mix just until combine.In a medium pot heat about 2” vegetable oil at 350 F.
- Roll out about ½ tablespoonfuls dough into ball with your hands (roll it gently) Place dough ball into oil and fry until golden brown ( flip the ball when it’s golden brown to cook evenly both sides). Work in small batches because you have to work fast.
- Transfer baked balls onto a paper towel lined plate to drain, then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Repeat this process with remaining dough.
- Prepared instant jello and mix in melted white chocolate. Transfer it into a pastry bag with filling tip.Using a filling tip, poke the poppers going about halfway in and then squeeze the filling.