10 oz miniature marshmallows.
¼ cup of challenge butter.
5 cup rice krispies cereal.
¾ cup of graham cracker crumbs.
7 oz jar marshmallow creme.
6 Hershey’s chocolate bars.
- Mix together the marshmallows and ¼ cup of butter in a safe bowl and microwave for 30 minutes on high. Stir to combine and repeat until completely melted.
- Mix in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Before you melt the marshmallows, line a 10×15 jelly roll pan with waxed paper and butter the waxed paper.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and press into the bottom then spread the marshmallow cream on top.
- Top the marshmallows with the Hershey’s bars and place in a preheated oven to 200° for two minutes. While still hot, spread the chocolate over the top using a spatula then let cool for 10 minutes or so.
- Now, roll up starting on the long side and remove the waxed paper as you roll jelly roll style.
- Arrange the rolls, seam side down and refrigerate them for 30 to 45 minutes, slice and enjoy!