- 2 Sausage links (Smoked, Andouille or Hot Links; approx. 6″)
- 1 package Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 2 parts Spicy Mustard
- 1 part Honey
- Whisk together ingredients until smooth. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare muffins pans by spraying the cups generously with cooking spray.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and separate in half at the seam, so you have two rectangles each with four triangles. Press the seams of the triangles together, and roll or press the dough out lengthwise. Place a sausage at one end of the rectangle and roll up in the dough. Press the seam to seal.
- Cut the dough wrapped sausages into half inch slices and place one in each muffin cup.
- If desired, sprinkle a teaspoon of cheese over each piece.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before removing sausage bites from the cups.
- Serve immediately with honey mustard dip.
Source: SMOKED SAUSAGE BITES RECIPE