- Serves: Makes 8 cups
- 3 (SmartPoints), 3 (Points+)
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp smoked paprka
- ½ tsp crushed rosemary
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Pop the popcorn kernels using an air popper. Alternatively, place the kernels inside of a paper lunch bag, fold over the top of the bag and cook in the microwave until there are 2 to 3 seconds between pops. Transfer the popcorn to a bowl.
- In a small glass bowl, stir together the olive oil, smoked paprika, rosemary and salt. Microwave until just heated, about 20 seconds.
- Drizzled the oil mixture over the popcorn, tossing with your hands. Serve.
Nutritional Info :
Serving size: 2 cups | Calories: 101.5 cal | Fat: 7.6g | Saturated fat: 1.0g | Carbohydrates: 10.0g | Sugar: 0g | Sodium: 145.5mg | Fiber: 2.2g | Protein: 1.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg
Weight Watchers Points: 3 (SmartPoints), 3 (Points+), 2 (Old Points)