- 1 pound beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, , undrained
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Slow Cookers Vegetable Beef Soup Seasoning
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup barley, rinsed and drained
- Put beef and vegetables in slow cooker.
- Mix Seasoning Mix and water til blended. Then pour over beef and vegetables. Cover.
- Cook for 7 hours on LOW. Stir in barley and mushrooms. Cover.
- Cook for 1 hour longer on HIGH until barley tendered. Stir before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com