- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 large cabbage, sliced
- 1 (16 oz.) can marinara sauce
- 5 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 head cauliflower, grated or riced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onion until softened and translucent. 6-8 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant, then add in ground beef. Season generously with salt and pepper, along with parsley, oregano and red pepper flakes, if using, and cook until browned on all sides.
- Using a large slotted spoon, transfer mixture to slow cooker, then stir in marinara sauce beef broth, cabbage and grated cauliflower. Mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3 hours (or on low for 6), or until cabbage is tender.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary, then serve hot and enjoy.
Source : allrecipes.com