- ½ cup diced carrots
- ½ cup diced onion
- ½ cup diced celery
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 lbs. ground turkey (I use 7% fat)
- 1 (6-oz.) box turkey Stove-Top® Stuffing
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp.rubbed sage (not ground, this is still from a jar)
- 2 Tbsp. milk
Slow Cooker Size:
- 6-quart or larger
- In a medium sized skillet set over medium high heat. Add the butter, when the butter is melted sauté the carrots, onion, and celery until soft. This will take about 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool while you get the other ingredients ready.
- In a large bowl add the turkey, stuffing mix, eggs, salt, pepper, rubbed sage and milk. Add in the cooked and cooled onions, carrots and celery. Mix together with clean hands.
- Shape the meat mixture into loaf form in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source ; allrecipes.Com