- 1 (12 ounce) bottle of BBQ sauce
- ½ cup Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cooked white or brown rice, optional
- Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, Zesty Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
- Shred with two forks and serve on top of rice if desired.
Source : allrecipes.Com