- 2 (8 oz) blocks Crystal Farms® cheddar cheese (any variety)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (2 medium chicken breasts)
- 1/2 block cream cheese (or sour-cream)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olives (optional)
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Dice the blocks of cheese into large chunks. Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cook on High, stirring occasionally for 1 to 1.5 hours or until cheese is melted and bubbly.