- 2.5 lb boneless pork loin roast (center cut, trimmed of all fat)
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Hickory liquid smoke
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup Homemade Kansas City BBQ Sauce
- Place pork in the slow cooker and season with salt, vinegar, garlic powder and liquid smoke. Cover and set to high 6 hours. Remove pork and transfer onto a large dish; reserve all the liquid into a cup and set aside.
- Shred the pork with two forks and put it back into the slow cooker along with about 3/4 cup of the reserved liquid and the BBQ sauce (for every 3 oz cooked pork, I used 2 tbsp BBQ sauce). Cook on high one more hour.
Source : Allrecipes.com