- SERVINGS 12
- SmartPoints : 10
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese or 10 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in a 2 quart saucepan in plenty of water until tender, about 7 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well.
- Then add drained macaroni and stir again.
- Cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories 273.9
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g