- 2 lbs. of meat (ground beef, Italian sausage, turkey) I used 1 pound of Italian sausage, 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Jar of Spaghetti sauce or you can use your favorite homemade spaghetti sauce recipe
- In a slow cooker, mix the spaghetti sauce, along with about 1 teaspoon crushed basil.
- In a bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, parsley, garlic, onion, and egg. Shape the mixture into 1-2 inch size meatballs,
- Once you have shaped your meatballs you can put these directly into your sauce in the slow cooker, or you can bake them for 15 minutes at 350 degrees to cook them some and that cuts down on the grease in the sauce.
- Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
Source : http://allmommywants.com