- 2 bottles of chili sauce
- 2 jars of grape jelly
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 pounds chicken wings or chicken drumettes
- In a medium bowl, add all your ingredients, except the chicken wings. Whisk together. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- Add chicken wings. Coat thoroughly.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- When slow cooker has about 15 minutes left of cook time, preheat oven to broil.
- Add wings to a large cookie sheet, lined with a silicone baking mat. Brush with the sauce you had set aside. Broil for 2-3 minutes. Turn wings over, brush with more sauce and cook for 203 additional minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com