How to prepare:
Add the chicken to the slow cooker and top with the ranch packet and cream cheese. That’s all you need to add at this point. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours and do not open the lid during the cooking time.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Add the chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, shredded cheddar cheese and garlic powder to a slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Toast the hoagie rolls, scoop on the chicken and top with cheddar slice and crumbled bacon. More than enough for 8 hoagie rolls!
Are We Friends on Pinterest?FOLLOW ME for more Great Recipes! @1krecipes
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!