- 2 pounds stew meat or other beef cubed
- 1 large (19 oz) can mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes (I used 3)
- 1 can refried beans (optional)
- 5-7 burrito sized tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Put the stew meat into the crockpot. Put beef bouillon cubes on top and pour the enchilada sauce over the meat and cubes. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4. Cook until meat is very tender.
2. Assemble burritos by spooning refried beans and spreading them on the tortilla. With a slotted spoon, put about 1/2 cup of the meat mixture on top. Roll up like a burrito and place seam down in a 9×13 pan.
3. Pour remaining sauce from the crockpot on the top and sprinkle heavily with cheese.
4. Broil in the oven until cheese is melted and bubbly for about 5 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com