- 14 ounce bag dried seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add the stuffing mix, onion, celery, cream of chicken soup, and chicken broth to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the sage over the top.
- Lay the chicken breasts on top of the stuffing mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours 30 minutes or until chicken cooks through.
- Shred the chicken with two forks or remove to a cutting board and slice into small pieces.
- Stir everything together and serve.