- 1 tablespoon. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound green beans
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Pour olive oil and garlic in the bottom of your 5-6 quart slow cooker. Line the bottom with baby carrots and potatoes. Add the chicken thighs on top.
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar and balsamic vinegar. Pour it on top of the chicken thighs and veggies.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Add green beans during the last 30 minutes of cooking time. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Source : allrecipes.Com