- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (10¾ ounce) condensed nacho cheese soup (cheddar soup will also work)
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilis, undrained
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- Optional toppings:
- Crushed tortilla chips
- In a medium sized skillet cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until beef is no longer pink and the onion is clear. Drain the grease and add to slow cooker.
- Add soup, taco seasoning, diced tomatoes and green chilis, and milk. Stir.
- Cook on low 3-4 hours. Stir in ½ cup cheddar cheese and allow to melt. Can be kept on warm for an additional 4 hours. Top with crushed tortilla chips and additional cheese if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com