Try this beef stroganoff recipe with ground turkey or pork, if you wish.
- 1 lb beef tips or left over pot roast meat
- 1 small onion , diced
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 3/4 lb fresh mushrooms , sliced
- 3 tablespoons Gold Medal flour
- 2 cups beef broth
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Daisy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Brown beef tips, onion and garlic in a pan until no pink remains. Drain fat.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes. Stir in flour and cook 1 more minute.
- Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer on low 10 minutes. Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- Remove beef mixture from the heat, stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve over egg noodles.
PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES AND DON’T FORGET TO SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON FACEBOOK.
Quick Tip: Use beef broth from a can for the best flavor.